House in Rhone Alps, Ardeche
Property sale, House in Privas
|Location:||In a town||Number of rooms (excludes
halls, bathrooms and WCs):
|Price of property for sale (Euros):||72000||Number of shower or bathrooms:||1|
|Minimum rental per week (Euros):||0||Number of WCs:||1|
|Condition:||Good / habitable||Property size (m2):||600|
|Local facilities include:||Size of grounds (m2):||90|
|Description of House in Rhone Alps:|
|Situated in Privas, Ardèche (07000) outside the town along the Ouvèze valley in a rocky and green landscape.|
Charming stone house, probably dating from the 17th century, partly renovated, facing south-east, beautiful view, including:|
- storage room, terrace, renovated roof
- two cellars built with rock support, one of them hosting a source
- 90m2 of living space on three storey:
- Vaulted ground floor: living room, niches in the walls, cupboard, heating with wood insert , kitchen, bathroom with dry toilets (installation existing for flush toilets)
- 1st floor: 30m2 open space, chestnut wood flooring, cupboard, bright with two windows and a glass door leading to the garden
- 2nd floor: under the roof, two skylights, cupboard, charming room in wood, stone and bamboo
On a terrace land over 600m2 with bamboos, aromatic herbs, cherry tree ...
Parking along the road.
House that has lots of character and great renovating possibilities.
|Privas - Surrounding area:|
|Privas is situated 45mn from Valence TGV train station (2h15 to Paris, 35mn to Lyon). It is a small town with all comodities, shops, banks, library, doctors, hospital, swimming pool... all within walkable distance. The surroudings are very beautiful with lots of valleys and forests and it is 30kms from Aubenas and the Ardeche river valley.|
|Contact information for Property sale in France:|